Following are the prerequisites for applying the patch on WME:
- While applying the patches, the WME and services should be in the running state.
- Ensure that users are not accessing the platform when applying either of the patches.
- Before applying the patches, take a snapshot/backup of the virtual machine’s current state.
- While applying the patch, the deployed apps are not accessible.
- All the containers should be passivated.
WME Setup System Requirements
WaveMaker Enterprise can be installed on any machine with the below requirements. Before you start upgrading the WaveMaker Enterprise, here is a list of minimum and recommended system requirements for each type of Instance.
WME Platform Instance
WME StudioWorkspace Instance and AppDeployment Instance
To upgrade form 10.13.x to 11.x or higer version, you must open the port 8100 and 8888 on the StudioWorkspace Instance.
you can go with next steps by validating the above prerequesties.