One can also build apk or ipa on their system from a cordova zip. To help the WaveMaker developers in this manual process,
wm-cordova-cli is created.
wm-cordova-cli combines multiple cordova commands into a single command. Please follow the below procedure.
- Go through the documentation of wm-cordova-cli. https://github.com/wavemaker/wm-cordova-cli
- Make sure that all the hardware and software required by wm-cordova-cli are present.
- As explained below, export and download the cordova zip from WaveMaker studio.
- Execute wm-cordova command with respective arguments based upon platform (android or ios).
- wm-cordova-cli will log the destination build folder at the begining. When the build gets completed, wm-cordova-cli prints out the path at which the built artifact is present.