WaveMaker released a new update version with bug fixes.
- For Data table with Live form, when you specify a date pattern that is not present in the dropdown, a validation error is thrown. Bug fixed.
- For a Data table configured with inline edit and with no row actions, there was no actionable to click on while creating new row. This is now fixed.
- If a Data table or Form widget is configured with Imported swagger's CRUD variable then in Form widget advanced settings dialog duplicate fields are shown.
- Carousel does not display when the height of the widget is set to "%" when you preview. Bug fixed.
- Checkboxset checked values do not remain checked after resetting the datavalue from JS. This is fixed.
- In List Widget "No Data Found" message is pushed to the bottom when you set a height. This is fixed.
- For file upload widget, drag and drop option for multiple files are now enabled in WM 10. Messages are localized. UX built for when a folder is dropped for upload.
- Datavalues change when clicking widget even if it is disabled. This is now fixed.
- Issues with popover positioning in different scenarios.
- When you confirm an action of the onOk event, if another confirm action gets invoked, then the second action would not work. This is now fixed.
- Fixed an issue of out of memory error when you test a REST service with a large response body.
- Time Widget: For localization, when time widget format is set to 12 hr then entered time value is shown as invalid in some languages. This is fixed.
- Date/Time display formats: On changing locale, in preview mode selected date/time values show up in English format but in deployment(angular prod) values show up in selected language format. This is fixed.
- Unable to open starter apps in WaveMaker Studio. This is now fixed.
- When you try to deploy the app, you see deploy dialog and then the error dialog. Bug fixed.
- Invoking PUT calls from mobile device throws an Invalid CORS request error. This is fixed.
- Not navigating to the redirect page after login in angular build. This is now fixed.
- In the Manage Deployed Apps section, the last updated dates of the logs doesn't match with the date inside the log files. Bug fixed.
|Device support, gestures||hammerjs||2.0.8|
Optimised jQuery-UI library excluding unwanted components like accordion, datepicker, dialog, progressbar, spinner, tabs, and all jQuery-UI Effects.
|Security framework||Spring Security||5.0.8|
|Java JSON utilities||Gson||2.8.5|
|DB Persistence library||Hibernate||5.2.17|
|Http client library||HttpComponents||httpclient- 4.5.6 httpmime- 4.5.6|
|REST API annotations||Swagger||1.3.10|
|Date Time Framework||Java 8 Date/Time API|
Run Time Environment
|Cordova (mobile apps) Android iOS||9.0.0 8.0.0 5.1.1|
This is the default Tomcat runtime support. Apps can be deployed to any standard Java Web Server running on JDK 1.8. For more information, see here.