WaveMaker released a new update version with bug fixes.
- Stackable multiple toaster messages. This offers a way to display multiple toasters in a page and can be configured via a simple method.
- WaveMaker platform updated to use
firstname.lastname@example.org. Android target SDK is changed to 29. Android min SDK is set as 22.
- Phonegap build service is deprecated by Adobe. Therefore, Send To Phonegap option is removed from the mobile build menu. WaveMaker is creating an alternative. In the meantime, please use the new manual build process.
- Fixed issue related to exporting project shell to EDN.
- Fixed issues related to editing and displaying the user profile name.
- Few messages which were not localized are now localized.
- When the onSuccess handler for a service variable used to upload file is overridden, the default success toaster is now suppressed. This allows users to customize the behavior as per the need.
- On clicking reset on a Form, the File widget inside it would not reset. This issue is now fixed
- Fixed issue related to accessing the second level Partial page widgets from
App.activePagewhen the Partial is loaded in a page dialog.
- Fixed issue related to the Animation Interval property for the Carousel widget to set it through the script.
- Fixed issue related to the Chips widget dataset that is not updating the UI when the variable is updated.
- Fixed scrolling issues with content inside a design dialog.
- Fixed few broken documentation links in the WaveMaker Studio.
- Fixed issue related to saving a query variable in Database when the type of the column is the Date type, whereas the input parameter of the update query is in the DateTime type.
- Fixed issue related to the DateTime Widget when a value is entered in the Hours field, the value (00) used to populate is in the Minutes field.
- Fixed issue related to the Timestamp property which was not exposed for Date widgets.
|Device support, gestures||hammerjs||2.0.8|
Optimised jQuery-UI library excluding unwanted components like accordion, datepicker, dialog, progressbar, spinner, tabs, and all jQuery-UI Effects.
|Security framework||Spring Security||5.0.8|
|Java JSON utilities||Gson||2.8.5|
|DB Persistence library||Hibernate||5.2.17|
|Http client library||HttpComponents||httpclient- 4.5.6 httpmime- 4.5.6|
|REST API annotations||Swagger||1.3.10|
|Date Time Framework||Java 8 Date/Time API|
Run Time Environment
|Cordova (mobile apps) Android iOS||9.0.0 8.0.0 -> 9.0.0 5.1.1|
This is the default Tomcat runtime support. Apps can be deployed to any standard Java Web Server running on JDK 1.8. For more information, see here.