WaveMaker 10.2.4 - Release date: 06 December 2019
WaveMaker has released a new version with enhancements and bug fixes.
- WaveMaker Online users can subscribe or upgrade to different plans from account settings, instead of contacting sales.
- Page Transitions, including flip and fade were not working in an application built with Angular profile.
- Swipe actions were not working in an application built with Angular profile.
- For Button widget, the class applied on the button during design time applies to the widget in runtime. Earlier 'btn-default' class was being added always.
- For mobile, List widget was not accessible using
page.widgetson page ready method when page has transitions. This is fixed.
|Device support, gestures||hammerjs||2.0.8|
Optimised jQuery-UI library excluding unwanted components like accordion, datepicker, dialog, progressbar, spinner, tabs, and all jQuery-UI Effects.
|Security framework||Spring Security||5.0.8|
|Java JSON utilities||Gson||2.8.5|
|DB Persistence library||Hibernate||5.2.17|
|Http client library||HttpComponents||httpclient- 4.5.6 httpmime- 4.5.6|
|REST API annotations||Swagger||1.3.10|
|Date Time Framework||Java 8 Date/Time API|
Run Time Environment
|Cordova (mobile apps)||8.1.1|
This is the default Tomcat runtime support. Apps can be deployed to any standard Java Web Server running on JDK 1.8. For more information, see here.