WaveMaker released a new update version with features and bug fixes.
.batfiles in WaveMaker Studio code editor under file explorer.
- Charts were not loading when using it inside a container widget when you conditionally show or hide the container. This is now fixed.
- Animation was not working for all Dialog widgets when you add custom class property. This is now fixed.
- Rating Widget would not show the ratings when the pagination of a Data Table is set to None. This is now fixed.
- When placing two Carousel widgets on a single page, the second one would overlap with the footer area. This is now fixed.
- For Carousel widget, when you customize the height property, it would conflict with the default value. This is now fixed.
- Mobile: for calender widget, when you select a date for viewing events, it should show the selected date event, however, other dates with events were also being displayed. This is now fixed.
|Device support, gestures||hammerjs||2.0.8|
Optimised jQuery-UI library excluding unwanted components like accordion, datepicker, dialog, progressbar, spinner, tabs, and all jQuery-UI Effects.
|Security framework||Spring Security||5.0.8|
|Java JSON utilities||Gson||2.8.5|
|DB Persistence library||Hibernate||5.2.17|
|Http client library||HttpComponents||httpclient- 4.5.6 |
|REST API annotations||Swagger||1.3.10|
|Date Time Framework||Java 8 Date/Time API|
Run Time Environment
|Cordova (mobile apps) |
This is the default Tomcat runtime support. Apps can be deployed to any standard Java Web Server running on JDK 1.8. For more information, see here.