WaveMaker released another version update with new features and bug fixes.
- Clear and Delete methods are introduced to clear and delete uploaded files. For more information, see Clear Uploaded Files from the UI.
- Introduced a new property called Help text (character count), which shows when you set the Maximum Characters property of the Textarea widget. You can choose a message from a provided formats list or create your own custom message, showing the number of allowed characters as you type. For more information, see the Textarea widget Properties.
Upgraded Spring dependency version to mitigate against the vulnerability CVE-2022-22965.
Spring upgraded to 5.3.18.
To learn more about Spring dependency workaround, see Mitigating Spring Vulnerability.
Following issues have been fixed with the Datatable widget when pagination is infinite scroll or on-demand scroll:
- You can retain the selected row details, including edited values, when scrolling to the extreme bottom for viewing more records.
- The expended rows remain expended when more data is loaded by scrolling to the bottom of the table, and when clicking the Load more button.
- Fixed an issue related to the Tree widget's function when placed inside the container. The
selectById ()function is working as expected.
- Fixed an issue related to binding the Tree widget to a variable or a data node.
- Fixed an issue related to REST API OAuth 2.0 pop-up, requesting to re-authenticate when on a new tab.
- Fixed an issue related to the Autocomplete widget inside the Form, including the dropdown not showing in runtime when the web service with a Request body is bound to autocomplete widget.
|Device support, gestures||hammerjs||2.0.8|
Optimized jQuery-UI library, excluding unwanted components like an accordion, datepicker, dialog, progressbar, spinner, tabs, and all jQuery-UI Effects.
|Spring Framework||5.3.15 -> 5.3.18|
|Security framework||Spring Security||5.5.2|
|Java JSON utilities||Gson||2.8.9|
|DB Persistence library||Hibernate||5.5.7.Final|
|JSON library||Jackson||2.12.5 -> 18.104.22.16820326|
|Http client library||HttpComponents||httpclient- 4.5.13 httpmime- 4.5.6|
|Database Connection Pooling||HikariCP||4.0.3|
|Cordova (mobile apps) Android iOS||10.0.0 10.1.0 6.1.0|
This is the default Tomcat runtime support. Apps can be deployed to any standard Java Web Server running on JDK 1.8. For more information, see here.