WaveMaker 10.3.2 - Release date: 19 February 2020
WaveMaker released a new update version with bug fixes.
- Calender widget: New method exposed to integrate Google events with WaveMaker app. For more information, see Google Calendar Integration.
- For mobile apps, when switching the screen size, the variable calls were failing. Furthermore, when modifying a variable, it was freezing the studio screen. This is now fixed.
- Charts were not loading when using it inside a container widget when you conditionally show or hide the container, including for GridLayout, and Panel. This is fixed.
- When a DataTable is set to not load any data upon page load, a network call to fetch data was being made in some cases. This is now fixed.
- Auto-complete for Live widgets was not showing results when related entity field is set to autocomplete widget with custom display expression. This is now fixed.
|Device support, gestures||hammerjs||2.0.8|
Optimised jQuery-UI library excluding unwanted components like accordion, datepicker, dialog, progressbar, spinner, tabs, and all jQuery-UI Effects.
|Security framework||Spring Security||5.0.8|
|Java JSON utilities||Gson||2.8.5|
|DB Persistence library||Hibernate||5.2.17|
|Http client library||HttpComponents||httpclient- 4.5.6 httpmime- 4.5.6|
|REST API annotations||Swagger||1.3.10|
|Date Time Framework||Java 8 Date/Time API|
Run Time Environment
|Cordova (mobile apps) Android iOS||9.0.0 8.0.0 5.0.1|
This is the default Tomcat runtime support. Apps can be deployed to any standard Java Web Server running on JDK 1.8. For more information, see here.