WaveMaker has released version 11.3.6, which includes new features in React Native, such as Multi-theme support, Touch events, Audio widget, RTL Layout, Multiple selections in the List widget, React Native feature enhancements, and other bug fixes.
New Features - React Native
Multi Theme Support
WaveMaker now offers multiple theme support in an application where you can now add and apply additional themes other than the default theme and switch between them. Learn more about Multi-theme Support.
- WaveMaker has introduced a
Long Tapevent for the widgets that already support
- In the List widget, WaveMaker now supports Touch events, including
Double Tap, and
Now you can view the content in multiple Accordion panes at the same time while using the Accordion widget in WaveMaker. Learn more about Accordion.
Multiple Selection in List
You can now select multiple items in a List by enabling the Multiple Selection property.
Selection Limit and
Selection Limit Exceeded events allow restricting the maximum number of list items that can be selected. Learn more about Multiple Selection in List.
Introducing the Audio widget in WaveMaker Studio allowing users to add audio files in an application. Learn more about Audio Widget.
Right To Left Layout Support - beta
The Right to Left (RTL) layout for the RTL written languages is now supported in WaveMaker.
- Support for empty placeholders in the Number and Currency widget.
- In the Slider widget, now users can add styles to the slider min and max values.
- Users can now use the
hide-context-menuclass to avoid options like cut, copy, and paste getting displayed on
Expo Version Upgrade
- Expo updated from version 47 to 48 for React Native apps.
- Fixed an issue related to Prefab getting displayed even when the Show property is set to false.
- Fixed issue related to white flashes that appears when navigating through pages.
- Fixed the issue where the picture is not getting displayed for the encoded URL.
- Fixed the issue related to the picture not getting displayed in the Dialog widget.
- Fixed unsupported attribute issue getting displayed in the border-style property.
- Fixed the Hamburger-menu issue that was not collapsing and the user was getting navigated to the same page.
- Fixed the Spinner issue where the Spinner was not getting displayed even when the Spinner context was applied to the variable.
- Fixed the issue related to the date being unable to get displayed using the Date widget.
- Fixed navigation on the list in a tab issue by supporting the go-to tab and go-to Accordion options in actions.
- Fixed the date widget inconsistency in the web and Cordova interface.
- Fixed issue in tabs widget when 3 tabs are open, Transition property is set to slide and tab 2 is hidden.
- Fixed pagination accessibility issues.
- Fixed announcement issue whether the popover is expanded or collapsed when the popover is opened or closed.
- Fixed the accessibility issue of keeping the focus inside the Dialog widget.
- Fixed announcement issue in the List widget where Press spacebar to toggle drag and drop mode is announced only if the enable-reorder property is enabled.
- Fixed the accessibility issue where the wm-input element’s aria-describedby attribute is referencing a non-existent element id.
- Fixed the App Proxy Properties for Rest API Calls.
- Fixed the VCS repository deletion issue which has no active projects.
- Fixed project import issue from GitLab.
|MVC Framework||angular 12.2.16|
|Device support, gestures||hammerjs||2.0.8|
Optimised jQuery-UI library excluding unwanted components like accordion, datepicker, dialog, progressbar, spinner, tabs, and all jQuery-UI Effects.
|Spring Framework||5.3.27 -> 5.3.29|
|Security framework||Spring Security||5.8.2 -> 5.8.5|
|Java JSON utilities||Gson||2.10.0 -> 2.10.1|
|DB Persistence library||Hibernate||5.6.12.Final -> 5.6.15.Final|
|JSON library||Jackson||2.14.2 -> 2.15.2|
|Http client library||HttpComponents - httpclient||4.5.13 -> 4.5.14|
|Database Connection Pooling||HikariCP||5.0.1|
|Cordova (mobile apps) |
This is the default Tomcat runtime support. Apps can be deployed to any standard Java Web Server running on JDK 11. For more information, see here.
Build Environment for Multi-version Studio
Build Environment 11
React Native 11
Angular Web and Mobile 11
For more information about building project with Maven, see here.
Build Environment 10
Angular Web and Mobile 10