This release includes minor enhancements and bug fixes to the product.
- With this release, WaveMaker supports an updated versions of Angular JS (1.6.4) and AngularUI Bootstrap (2.5.0).
- Introducing two new OAuth Prefabs – Instagram and Box – to provide authorization for your web apps.
- Introduced Default Step property to specify a starting step when the Wizard is loaded.
- The performance of Wizard widget is improved with the on-demand loading of the steps.
- Introducing disabledone and disableprevious properties (available through Script) to disable the done and previous buttons of a step. #doc
2. Live Form
Invoking the hightlightInvalidFields method on Save action of Live Form will highlight all invalid fields in red and display appropriate error messages. This method can be accessed from the Actions tab of the Advanced Settings property of Live Form.
For Form and Live Form in Dialog mode, the On Success event triggers the closing of the dialog. This behavior can now be prevented by removing the close dialog event from the Events tab of the Form and Live Form’s Property panel. #doc
Dialogs can be made modal by un-checking the Enable Default Close Action property which controls the closing of the dialog using the “X” icon and ESC key. By default, this property is enabled. #doc
5. Richtext Editor
New controls like add table, font, font color and size have been added to the Richtext editor. #doc
Result property of the Search widget is exposed for binding to the data widgets like Data Table and List. #doc
A default image for the Picture widget can be set using the Placeholder Picture property. When the Picture Source is not available the configured image will be shown. #doc
By setting the Action Id property to page name, the path for the Breadcrumb can be generated dynamically. #doc
9. Conditional Class
For widgets like Label, Panel, Tile, Container, Button, and Anchor Conditional Class property can be used to change the display style based upon a condition. This is particularly helpful in the rendering of List, Card, and Data Table widgets. #doc
10. Canvas enhancements
Added representation for hidden state (show property set to false) in design mode for widgets like Wizard Step, Accordion Pane, Tab Pane widgets. This will help you to select the hidden step/pane in the design mode for configuration.
1. Live Variable
New methods – getDistinctDataByFields and getAggregatedData can be used to get a sorted and customized data from the database entities through the script. #doc
The enhanced View Changes dialog makes managing your changes to project easy. The changes are grouped by Page, Prefab, Services etc.. #doc
3. Security Settings
SAML Authentication Provider details and Token-based Authentication details can be configured for different Configuration Profiles from the Security tab of the Project Settings dialog. #doc
Projects can now have Multiple Owners. While adding members to a Project, you can specify the role of the members with options being owner or contributor. #doc
5. Mobile Offline Data Support
New properties and operation for Push and Pull Variables have been added to give you more control over the Data Sync operation in Offline mode. #doc
- The File Upload issue under the following scenarios has been fixed:
- when App has security on with XSRF token set and
- when REST API requires custom headers to be set in download request.
- The issue with Form widgets with on-demand load set has been addressed.
- File download in Safari 10.0.x will result in downloading the file without extension when CSRF token is enabled within the app. This issue is addressed with Safari 10.1 release.
|1.5.8 -> 1.6.4
|2.2.0 -> 2.5.0
|CORS support, prefabs
|Device support, gestures
*Optimised jQuery-UI library excluding unwanted components like accordion, datepicker, dialog, progressbar, spinner, tabs, and all jQuery-UI Effects.
|Java JSON utilities
|DB Persistence library
|Http client library
|client-4.5.2, core-4.3.2, mime-4.5.2
|REST API annotations
Run Time Environment
|6.x 7.x 8.x
*Though the WaveMaker apps are developed on Tomcat ver 8.5, the generated war files can be deployed to Tomcat versions 6.x, 7.x and 8.x.