WaveMaker has released a new version with new features.
Introducing Studio WorkSpace Sync Plugin to sync project changes between WaveMaker Studio and an IDE on your local machine. #doc.
- Mobile Offline behavior has been enhanced. (#doc) Now you can:
- define the whether data needs to be bundled with the installer or will be synced on demand;
- specify the number of records to be fetched, the page size and apply filter criteria for the offline data;
- restrict the pull operation to include only modified records using the Delta Field configuration;
- enable import and export of offline databases using the exportDB and importDB operations of the datasync service.
- File Sharing setting is enabled by default thus enabling iOS users to access the app files from iTunes. (#doc)
- X-Frame options for deployment and custom profiles can be enabled or disabled from the Configuration Profile dialog. Once enabled the Policy Type can be set to either "Same Origin", "Deny" or "Allow From" as before.
- Comma-separated multiple URLs can be provided for "Allow From" Policy Type.
- "Allow From" Header will automatically be converted to Content Security Policy header, based on the target browser, thus ensuring cross-browser support.
- Preview option now includes all iPhone devices such as iPhone7, iPhone7 Plus, iPhone8, iPhone8 Plus.
- Toaster Notification Action now supports the content of a Partial page with Parameters. Values for these parameters can be set either at the time of Action creation or later from the Data tab of the Action.
- Oracle memory leak issue related to OracleTimeoutPollingThread has been addressed.
- Resolved the issue with Chips widget functionality in IE Browser.
- Now, Esc key will trigger close function of any Dialog Widgets. This was not happening in the earlier version.
- Fixed the issue wherein, the current timestamp was being sent to the timestamp field by default in a Data Table with a Live Form.
- Default values that have been set at the database level were not being honored. This issue has been resolved with exception of data types biginteger, date, and datetime.
- Relogin, after a session timeout, will now be directed to the page where the user was last working on.
|JS Binding||jquery||2.2.3 -> 2.2.4|
|MVC Framework||angular||1.6.5 -> 1.6.9|
|CORS support, prefabs||xdomain||0.7.5|
|Built-in functions||lodash||4.17.4 -> 4.17.5|
|Device support, gestures||hammerjs||2.0.8|
*Optimised jQuery-UI library excluding unwanted components like accordion, datepicker, dialog, progressbar, spinner, tabs, and all jQuery-UI Effects.
|Spring Framework||4.3.9 -> 4.3.14|
|Security framework||Spring Security||4.1.2 -> 4.2.4|
|Java JSON utilities||Gson||2.2.4|
|DB Persistence library||Hibernate||5.2.10|
|Sample database||HSQL||2.3.3 -> 2.4.0|
|Logging framework||SLF4j||1.7.12 -> 1.7.25|
|Http client library||HttpComponents||client-4.5.2 -> 4.5.5|
|mime-4.5.2 -> 4.5.5|
|REST API annotations||Swagger||1.3.10|
|Date Time Framework||Java 8 Date/Time API|
|Json Libraries||org.json -> com.tdunning|
|Servlet Framework||3.0 -> 3.1|
Run Time Environment
|Cordova (mobile apps)||7.1|
This is the default Tomcat runtime support. Apps can be deployed to any standard Java Web Server running on JDK 1.8 (more...)