See the FAQs section for WaveMaker app development.
To build a WaveMaker app, the first time developer needs to inherit the following skills:
- Basic knowledge of Database, SQL syntax, relationships etc.
- REST API basics, AJAX
- Basic app design, understanding of various artifacts etc.
- Java syntax, class, methods and annotation for building backend services
To develop an application it is essential to analytically think in terms of functionality, design, and implementation. In order to build an app, it is crucial to have answers to the following questions:
- What is the purpose of the application?
- Who is the end-user of the application?
- What level of security is required for the application?