WaveMaker 10.7.1 - Release date: 27 May 2021
WaveMaker released a new update with bug fixes.
- Added the ability to bind the Enable Reorder property in the List widget.
- Added the ability to dynamically load Accordion Pane and Tab Pane widgets to connect to a data source using the Dataset property. Learn more.
- Added the
Noneoption to the Server Path of the application properties, which states no backend server to connect. Therefore, some hosted services may not work; this applies to Android mobile build.
Tech Stack Updates
- XSS Antisamy version updated from 1.5.10 to 1.6.3.
- Hibernate version updated from 5.4.22 to 5.4.31
- Updated Runtime environment.
Date Picker Widget
Introduced options to:
- Choose between native and web pickers in a mobile app. Until now, it was always a native picker. Learn more.
- Add a title to the header.
- Add actions to the footer.
Date and Time Widgets
- Fixed an issue related to Datepicker, particularly when you click the label, it opens a native Datepicker twice.
- Fixed an issue related to the output format for the DateTime widget. Precisely, when you set the Datetime widget to a date format other than "timestamp," it throws a validation error for the widget in mobile devices, including the app and browser.
- Fixed an issue related to a Time widget. A random value
4:18is set in edit mode in a Data table column, including Android mobile browsers and tablets, and iPad devices.
- Fixed an issue related to not opening blob files retrieved from DB using the openFile device variable.
Authorization in OAuth 2.0
- Fixed an issue related to the authorization URL, specifically when the authorization URL contains extra parameters, it generates an incorrect authorized URL at runtime.
- Fixed an issue related to Inspect Framework throwing error when including config params in the
- Fixed an issue related to running deployments because of the Inspection results not triggering the calls.
Build and Deployment
- Fixed an issue related to permissions to access the configured
idpmetadata.xmlfile via URL in the deployment mode.
- Fixed an issue related to app build failure when the build machine is in a docker container. Changed the way the
$USER_HOMEdirectory was being read in a node module.
- Fixed issues related to Build projects with dependencies scope attribute set as "test."
- Fixed an issue related to angular build failures in Windows OS.
|Device support, gestures||hammerjs||2.0.8|
Optimised jQuery-UI library excluding unwanted components like accordion, datepicker, dialog, progressbar, spinner, tabs, and all jQuery-UI Effects.
|Security framework||Spring Security||5.4.5|
|XSS||Antisamy Framework||1.5.10 to 1.6.3|
|Java JSON utilities||Gson||2.8.6|
|DB Persistence library||Hibernate||5.4.22 to 5.4.31|
|Http client library||HttpComponents||httpclient- 4.5.13 httpmime- 4.5.6|
|REST API annotations||Swagger||1.3.10|
|Date Time Framework||Java 8 Date/Time API|
|Cordova (mobile apps) Android iOS||10.0.0 9.0.0 6.1.0|
This is the default Tomcat runtime support. Apps can be deployed to any standard Java Web Server running on JDK 1.8. For more information, see here.