Running the Patch
- When upgrading from 10.x.x to 10.7.x user need to download required content for the migration process. to download migration tar please run the following command.
- Extract wme_migrations.tar to /usr/local/content/wme/wme-installer/< version>/resources folder, for extract the content run the following command
sudo tar xvf wme_migrations.tar -C /usr/local/content/wme/wme-installer/<version>/resources/
- Run the bash script for upgrading to the desired version.
- To make https work, You need to add SSL certificates to Platform or router/dns level, to add SSL certificates please refer ssl configuration for platform.
- To redirect HTTP traffics to HTTPS for accessing the platform use enable-ssl option while running installer, to run with enable-ssl option please use the following command.
bash /usr/local/content/wme/wme-installer/<version>/wme-installer.sh --enable-ssl
- Enter config portal admin password to proceed with the process.
- It takes 45-60 mins approximately. Please watch this terminal.
- After completing the patch, go to Launchpad.
- Check all User WorkspaceInstance/AppDeployment Instances status in Launchpad.
- You can start working on Studio once the Instance status has started.
- If the Instance status UPGRADE_FAILED, then there might be chances of docker version mismatch. You can upgrade docker version using Manual Docker Upgrade.
- Please upgrade the Docker version if it is older than 20.6 in your User WorkspaceInstance/AppDeployment Instances.